ExoticA Bali Villa B&B
In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n.196, Code regarding the protection of personal data) and community, (European regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent changes, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, taking every possible and proportionate action so as not to infringe the rights of users.
Legal basis of the processing
This site processes data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this site, visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
The provision of data and therefore the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the user can deny consent, and can revoke a consent already provided at any time (by email: mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, deny consent may make it impossible to provide some services and the browsing experience on the site may be compromised.
Starting from 25 May 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will process some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Collected data and purposes
Like many other websites, this site also uses the Google Analytics analysis system (for a reference on the updating of the privacy legislation based on the GDPR see used by Google Analytics see: https://policies.google.com/privacy ) and Semrush in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected may be the following:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– country of origin;
– possibly the number of clicks.
The collection of data and information takes place for the following purposes:
– in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the natural person-User of the site, and does not allow identification in any way (from 25 May 2018 this information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner);
– for security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts of damage to the site itself or of causing damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, nor crossed with other data, nor provided to third parties, but used only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users (from 25 May 2018 this information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner);
– communicate the data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service, such as the management of comments on the site.
The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. In any case, the personal data collected from the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law. However, the data may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User (eg management of comments), or for the execution of security checks or site optimization.
Data may be collected on the website and more precisely on the pages dedicated to booking requests, the data will be processed in the manner indicated in the following document for the purpose of providing services and / or replies to requests received. In the event that the negotiation is concluded positively and / or negatively, the data collected will be destroyed and in no case disclosed to third parties.
Place of processing
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the web Hosting datacenter. Register S.p.A. with registered office in viale della Giovine Italia 17, Florence, CAP 50122 (hereinafter “Register”) is constantly committed to protecting the online privacy of its users and that it is responsible for data processing, processing the data on behalf of the owner , is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
Session cookies are essential in order to distinguish between connected users, and are useful to prevent a requested feature from being provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes to prevent cyber attacks on the site. Session cookies do not contain personal data and last only for the current session, i.e. until the browser is closed. Consent is not required for them.
The functionality cookies used by the site are strictly necessary for the use of the site, in particular they are linked to an express request for functionality by the user (such as Login), for which no consent is required.
List of cookies on the website
name: “_ga” (Analytics)
name: “_gat_gtag_UA_ …….” (Analytics)
name: “_gid” (Analytics)
name: “_icl_current_language” (WPML Multilingual)
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
Mozilla Firefox – Microsoft Internet Explorer – Microsoft Edge – Google Chrome – Opera – Apple Safari
Third party cookies
On the basis of a specific agreement with Google, which is designated as the person responsible for the processing of user data, the latter undertakes to process the data based on the requests of the Data Controller, given directly through the software settings. Based on these settings, the advertising and data sharing options are disabled.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page.
The user can selectively disable (opt-out) the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google on their browser (opt out).
Most of the videos on the site do not convey cookies when the page is accessed, having set the “advanced privacy (no cookie)” option which ensures that YouTube does not store visitor information unless they voluntarily reproduce the video.
cookie: test_cookie .doubleclick.net is not a permanent cookie, but is used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.
For more information on the use of data and their processing by Google, it is recommended to view the information on the page prepared by Google, and on the page and on the page on how Google uses data when using sites or partner app.
Collected data: number and behavior of users, IP address, browser identification, information that connects visits to the site with Google, Facebook, Twitter accounts if the User is already logged in. Social Network Plugin and APP
The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer.
– Facebook (cookie information link)
– Twitter (cookie information link)
– LinkedIn (cookie information link)
– Google+ (cookie information link)
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular the decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – here the information page of the Italian Guarantor), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
This site treats user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In particular, the site management software is constantly updated and regularly monitored in order to check for viruses and dangerous codes.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers) may have access to the data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1311248, the User may, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of consent-based processing, receive the data provided to the owner at the cost of any support, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor page);
– as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights recognized by the current provisions of the law.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of the data subjects are guaranteed (except the right to portability which is not provided for by the regulations), in particular the right to object to the processing that can be exercised by sending request to the data controller.
Data provided voluntarily by users
The voluntary, optional and explicit sending of Data to this site by the User (e.g. sending data through booking request forms), involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address and the Data provided by the same, for which the User gives express consent to their treatment
Consent to Treatment
By signing the Services Agreement, the interested party gives his consent to the processing of personal data in the manner and for the purposes described in this statement.
Pursuant to art. 7 of the GDPR, the interested party has the right to withdraw their consent at any time by simply communicating in writing to the email address: email@example.com.
The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the withdrawal. In case of withdrawal of consent, the data of the interested party will be deleted.